A Prospective, Multi-center Phase II Study of Subcutaneous Alemtuzumab Combined With Oral Dexamethasone, Followed by Alemtuzumab Maintenance or Allogeneic Stem-cell Transplantation, in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Which is Associated With 17p Deletion or is Refractory to Fludarabine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register: DRKS00003930).