A Phase 1, Randomized, Subject Single Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics (PK) of NSI-189 Phosphate in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NSI 189 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Neuralstem
- 18 Nov 2011 Actual end date changed from Oct 2011 to Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Sep 2011 Trial has almost reached completion, as reported in a Neuralstem media relase.