Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of 10mg Memantine in the Treatment of Memory, Concentration or Attention Problems in the Absence of Dementia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders; Memory disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 26 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History