A Double Blinded, Randomized Study Comparing the Effectiveness of Fish Oil Supplements, Oral Statins, and Placebo in Reducing the Incidence of Atrial Fibrillation Following a Lung Resection in Patients With Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Omega 3 fatty acids
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record 2009-0591.