A First-in-Man, Phase I Evaluation of A Single Cycle of Prohibitin Targeting Peptide 1 in Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer and Obesity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prohibitin-targeting peptide 1 (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FatZapper
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Jul 2016 Efficacy endpoint added as a primary endpoint, so trial focus is now about 'Therapeutic use' also.