A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Etoricoxib as an Additive Analgesic to Epidural Analgesia in Colon or Rectal Fast-track Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Nov 2011 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.