Ultrasound Guided 0.25% Ropivacaine Transversus Abdominis Plane Block in Addition to Intrathecal Morphine and Multimodal Analgesia for the Management of Postoperative Pain Among Women Undergoing Cesarean Delivery.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ropivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Pain-at-rest' has not been met.
- 24 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Analgesic-consumption' has not been met.
- 24 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Quality-of-Recovery-questionnaire' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History