Phase IIb, dose-ranging trial to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of GSK 961081 compared with salmeterol in patients with moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Batefenterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met, as reported in ERS abstract.
- 10 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History