A Phase I/II Study of WT4869 in Patients with Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs WT 4869 (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 08 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Apr 2013 This phase I/II trial was to be jointly conducted by Chugai Pharmaceutical and Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma but will now be solely conducted by Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma, according to a Chugai Pharmaceutical and Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma media release.