A Stratified Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Given Before SCPRT as Treatment for Patients With MRI-Staged Operable Rectal Cancer at High Risk of Metastatic Relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COPERNICUS
- 18 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 Jul 2014 Accrual to date is 96% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.