Phase Ib Dose Escalation and Biomarker Study of MK-2206 in Combination With Standard Doses of Weekly Paclitaxel in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors With an Expansion in Advanced Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 2206 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2012 Lead trial centre amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.