Phase Ib Dose Escalation and Biomarker Study of MK-2206 in Combination With Standard Doses of Weekly Paclitaxel in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors With an Expansion in Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 2206 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.