Evaluation of the Usefulness of Pre-operative Exemestane (EXE) Therapy for Treatment of Hormone-Sensitive Breast Cancer in Postmenopausal Patients, and EXE + TC Combination Therapy for Nonresponders to EXE Therapy. (JBCRG-11TC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2023 to 31 Mar 2026 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 18 Jun 2013 Planned End Date added to 30 Sep 2023 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.