Comparison of 24-hour glycemic excursions in patients with type 2 diabetes receiving additional anti-diabetic agents, acarbose versus sitagliptin, by using continuous glucose monitoring (CGM).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Acarbose (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Antihypercalcaemics
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2011 Actual end date is 1 May 2011 University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 18 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 25 Dec 2010 New trial record