A Multinational, Randomized, Double Blind, Controlled Phase II Trial of Ombrabulin With Taxane and Platinum Combination Administered Every Three Weeks, in First Line Treatment of Patients Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ombrabulin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DISRUPT
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 29 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint "Progression-free-survival-duration" has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History