Phase I Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamic Properties of Oral AT-406 in Combination With Daunorubicin and Cytarabine in Patients With Poor-risk, Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AT 406 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.