A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Proof-of-concept Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of 10 mg of ACT-280778 in Patients With Mild to Moderate Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs ACT 280778 (Primary) ; Amlodipine
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REDUCE-1
- 09 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Seated-blood-pressure' has not been met.
- 09 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Diastolic-blood-pressure' has not been met.
- 09 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 114th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History