Intravenous Prostaglandin E1 Treatment in Outpatients With Intermittent Claudication.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alprostadil (Primary) ; Pentoxifylline
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Intermittent claudication; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schwarz Pharma AG; UCB
- 26 May 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2010 New trial record