A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, And Parallel-Group Study Of Subcutaneous MOA-728 For The Treatment Of Opioid-Induced Constipation In Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Methylnaltrexone bromide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.