Phase I, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single-center Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of RNS60 Administered Intravenously to Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RNS 60 (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 03 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.