A Single-centre, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Four-period Crossover Study in Healthy Male Volunteers, to Assess the Effect on QT/QTc Interval of Single Oral Doses of AZD1981 (200 mg and 2000 mg) Using Moxifloxacin (Avelox) as a Positive Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1981; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Asthma; Bacterial infections; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Community-acquired pneumonia; Intra-abdominal infections; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 27 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2010 New trial record