A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Of A Fixed Dose Of Subcutaneous Methylnaltrexone In Adults With Advanced Illness and Opioid-Induced Constipation: Efficacy, Safety, and Additional Health Outcomes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylnaltrexone bromide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer; Progenics Pharmaceuticals; Salix Pharmaceuticals; Wyeth
- 10 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (Parent trial: NCT00672139)
- 20 Jun 2012 Lead investigator changed from Jeff Cohn to Bob Rolleri as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (parent trial: NCT00672477).