A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Naloxone SR Capsules in Subjects With Constipation Due to Opioids, Taken for Persistent Non-Cancer Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SLA Pharma
- 19 Apr 2012 Actual end date changed from 10 Jan 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Planned end date 1 Jan 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History