Can Methylnaltrexone Safely Treat Opioid Related Constipation in the Emergency Department?
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Methylnaltrexone bromide (Primary)
- Indications Colonic disorders; Constipation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2015 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.