A Phase 2 Study of the Effects of RDC-1036 Administered to Subjects With Opioid-induced Constipation During Treatment With Opioids for Chronic Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Methylsamidorphan (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alkermes
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 10 May 2011 Final efficacy and adverse events data presented at Digestive Disease Week (DDW) 2011, according to an Alkermes media release.
- 17 Feb 2011 Secondary endpoint 'Numerical-Rating-Scale' has been met
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History