A Study of Oral Methylnaltrexone (MNTX) for the Treatment of Opioid-Induced Constipation in Subjects With Chronic, Non-Malignant Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylnaltrexone bromide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 20 May 2017 Results presented at the 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 19 Jul 2016 According to Valeant Pharmaceuticals and Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved RELISTOR (methylnaltrexone bromide) Tablets for the treatment of opioid-induced constipation (OIC) in adults with chronic non-cancer pain.
- 04 Apr 2016 According to a Valeant Pharmaceuticals and Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA extended the PDUFA date for its NDA review of the oral methylnaltrexone bromide (RELISTOR) to July 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History