A Study of Oral Methylnaltrexone (MNTX) for the Treatment of Opioid-Induced Constipation in Subjects With Chronic, Non-Malignant Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylnaltrexone bromide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Sep 2017 According to Salix Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at PAINWeek 2017.
- 20 May 2017 Results presented at the 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 19 Jul 2016 According to Valeant Pharmaceuticals and Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved RELISTOR (methylnaltrexone bromide) Tablets for the treatment of opioid-induced constipation (OIC) in adults with chronic non-cancer pain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History