A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Repeated Intramuscular Administration of an Influenza A Vaccine (FP-01.1).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs FP 01-Immune Targeting Systems (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Immune Targeting Systems
- 13 Sep 2012 Actual patient number changed to 48 according to an Immune Targeting Systems media release.
- 23 Mar 2012 Actual patient number added 49 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History