An Open Label, Single Arm Trial to Characterize Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Treated With Everolimus After Failure of the First VEGF-targeted Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARC-2
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Sep 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.