Efficacy Of Nebulised Beclometasone Versus Placebo In Preventing Viral Wheezing In Pre-School Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory tract infections; Wheezing
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENBe
- 17 Feb 2014 Primary endpoint 'Symptom-rate' has not been met.
- 17 Feb 2014 Results published in the Pediatrics.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.