A Phase II Study of Vorinostat and Capecitabine in Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck (SCCHN) and Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (NPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 13 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 Interim results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.