A Phase II Evaluation of ADXS11-001 (NSC 752718, BB-IND#13,712) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Squamous or Non-Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Cervix
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Jun 2017 Biomarker data will be presented at the European Society of Gynaecologic Oncology (ESGO) meeting 2017, according to an Advaxis media release.
- 13 Jun 2017 According to an Advaxis media release, the company plans to present data from this trial at the International Meeting of the European Society of Gynecological Oncology (ESGO) in November.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History