A Phase II Evaluation of Brivanib (BMS582664) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Carcinoma of the Cervix (BMS Study CA182-048).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as per results published in the Gynecologic Oncology
- 17 Jul 2017 Results published in the Gynecologic Oncology
- 17 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression-Free Survival) has been met as per the results published in the Gynecologic Oncology.