A Study to Compare and Evaluate Intrahepatic cccDNA Reduction After Administrating Clevudine or Entecavir in the Chronic HBV Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Clevudine (Primary) ; Entecavir
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bukwang Pharmaceutical
- 17 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Dec 2010 New trial record