A Phase II Evaluation of ABT-888 (IND 77840, NCI Supplied Agent: ABT-888, NSC 737664), Topotecan (NSC 609699) and Filgrastim or Pegfilgrastim in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Squamous or Non-Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Filgrastim; Pegfilgrastim; Topotecan
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center; GOG0127W).
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by clinicalTrials.gov.