Phase I/II Adaptive Randomized Trial of Bevacizumab Versus Bevacizumab Plus Vorinostat in Adults With Recurrent Glioblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Aug 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 2.
- 29 May 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.