Perioperative Chemotherapy With FOLFOX Plus Cetuximab Versus Adjuvant FOLFOX Plus Cetuximab for Patients With Resectable Liver Metastases of Colorectal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANTER
- 21 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 May 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.