International Active Surveillance Study of Medication Used for the Treatment of Endometriosis: Visanne Post-approval Observational Study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dienogest (Primary) ; Hormones
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VIPOS
- 30 Aug 2017 Results comparing safety and drug utilisation patterns of dienogest with other hormonal treatments, presented at the 33rd International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management.
- 02 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.