Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of New Platform Everolimus-eluting Coronary Stent System (Promus Element) With Zotarolimus-eluting Coronary Stent System (Endeavor Resolute) and Triple Anti-platelet Therapy With Double-dose Clopidogrel Anti-platelet Therapy in Patients With Coronary Heart Disease.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Aspirin; Cilostazol; Clopidogrel; Zotarolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOST-ASSURE
- 16 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint results for the everolimus versus zotaralimus-eluting stent comparison presented at the 62nd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 25 Apr 2012 Results for the triple versus double-dose antiplatelet therapy comparison presented at the 61st Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History