Phase II Study of Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Using IMRT (With Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography/SPECT-CT to Define Functional Lung Volume and Positron Emission Tomography/PET to Define Gross Tumour Volume/GTV) and Docetaxel-cisplatin (or Carboplatin) Followed by Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Inoperable Stage III Non-small-cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Dexamethasone
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-CRISP
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 15 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.