An Open-label Phase IIa, Non-randomized Study of Alpharadin in Breast Cancer Patients With Bone Dominant Disease no Longer Considered Suitable for Endocrine Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'N-telopeptide-of-the-cross-links-of-collagen' has been met.
- 09 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Alkaline-phosphatase-levels' has been met.