Phase I Pharmacodynamic and "High Content" Study of the Gamma-Secretase Inhibitor RO4929097 in Patients With Recurrent Malignant Gliomas (MGs) Targeting p75NTR to Inhibit Brain Tumor Initiating Cells (BTICs) and Recurrent Invasive Gliomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4733 (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Feb 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.