O6-Benzylguanine (BG) and Temozolomide (TMZ) Therapy of Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) With Infusion of Autologous P140KMGMT+ Hematopoietic Progenitors to Protect Hematopoiesis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs LG 631 (Primary) ; Benzylguanine; Temozolomide; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 18 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 14 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.