Optional Immunomodulating Therapy and Improved Vaccination Responses by Adjuvant Administration of a Cyclooxygenase Type 2 Inhibitor in Antiretroviral naïve HIV-infected Patients and Patients on ART
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccines; Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate; Tetanus toxoid
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2012 Actual initiation date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.