Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y, W-135) Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine (Menactra) Post-Marketing Safety Study in Healthy Children (2-11 Years), Adolescents (12-17 Years) and Adults (18-55 Years) in the Philippines.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 13 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2011 New trial record