A Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy + IMRT Combined With Cetuximab in Advanced T Stage of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REPLACE
- 12 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2011 Primary endpoints added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jan 2011 Trial sponsor and lead trial centre (Merck and Co, China) added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register record.