A Phase II Trial of STA-9090 in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Pretreated With Docetaxel Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met. (PFS proportion achieved with STA-9090 in men with CRPC who have received prior docetaxel based therapy), as per results published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 18 Nov 2015 Study was terminated early due to inadequate response, as per results published in the Investigational New Drugs.