Prospective Study of Efficacy and Safety of RFC (Rituximab, Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide) Regimen as a First-Line Therapy in Patients With B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Favorable Somatic Status
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016.
- 04 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016.