A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blinded Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lubiprostone in Subjects With Opioid-induced Bowel Dysfunction.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lubiprostone (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2017 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other 5 studies published in the Digestive Diseases and Sciences.
- 28 Apr 2015 Results published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
- 23 Apr 2013 FDA approved sNDA for lubiprostone for opioid-induced constipation in adults with chronic, non-cancer pain based on results of OPAL trials and a long-term safety study, according to a media release from Sucampo Pharmaceuticals and Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History