A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating Safety and Tolerability of ALKS 33-BUP Administration in Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine/samidorphan (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alkermes plc
- 29 May 2012 Additional trial results presented according to an Alkermes media release.
- 04 Jan 2012 Based on the results of this trial, Alkermes has accelerated the start of the phase II study of buprenorphine/samidorphan for major depressive disorder, according to a company reported media release [see separate trial profile 700211641].
- 18 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History