A PHASE 1A/1B, OPEN-LABEL STUDY EVALUATING THE SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF EZN-4176, AN ANDROGEN RECEPTOR MRNA ANTAGONIST, IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH CASTRATION-RESISTANT PROSTATE CANCER.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs EZN 4176 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Enzon Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date (March 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History